Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Birthday Present

Having a January birthday, I sometimes have been known to complain that I get all my presents in a month and then I have to suffer through the rest of the year. This past birthday, my Mom surprised me and gave me tickets to go see The Jersey Boys at the Fox Theatre. Jersey Boys is the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The date was Saturday June 20th! So this past Saturday, Dan and I set out for a pre theatre meal and then headed over to The Fabulous Fox Theatre. We went to The Livingston, a restaurant in the Georgian Terrace Hotel. Dan and I did not know much about it but it looked pretty and was right across the street from The Fox. We spent a few hours at the bar and were extremely impressed, service was friendly, food was well cooked, and the atmosphere was open, modern, yet comfortable. Here are some pictures.









Off to see the show, it was excellent! The performance caused such high energy in the theatre and it just made you smile. Dan and I had such a good time. Thanks Mom for the mid year birthday present! I appreciate it, love, and miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment