Thursday, December 26, 2013
1. Daniel William Linder - not sure how I can even put into words how wonderful this man is! He's such a supportive husband, loving father, and kind man. I am the luckiest girl in the world. Here he is on Christmas morning hooking up the new DVD player!
2. My mantel - I always do it a little different at Christmas but I really was pleased with it this year.
3. My Santa Collection - started for me by my Mom when I was living on my own and couldn't come home for Christmas and look at it now!
4. My kitchen window - this is what you see standing at the sink, always makes me smile.
5. The boxwood wreath on the front door, just LOVE it!
6. New ornament from Lisa Leonard designs, says all 4 of our names and the year. This Christmas I am especially thankful to have 2 beautiful children. They light up my world. It's special to see things through their eyes. Calvin is cooing and trying to get his hands in his mouth. Savannah is learning the magic of Christmas and new Christmas songs. On Christmas Eve day we were out and the 12 days of Christmas was on. I heard her singing then looked at Dan and said "is she saying Two Turtle Dogs?"......we cracked up...yes she was!
Here are my two joys! This was a better idea in my head then it was in reality. They are both under the tree and I was going to try to tie it into my two favorite Christmas Gifts under the tree. Savannah was being goofy and Calvin was moving his hands all over. This is the picture I got. Love these two no matter what the picture looks like. I hope all of the memories stay fresh in my head.
Sending love to all,
at 9:32 PM
Christmas Eve...new night gown and Savannah could twirl like a ballerina!
Grandma, me, and the two kids...look at Calvin's serious face...and no socks, this baby kicks off socks the moment they go on!
Daddy and his girl...
A purple bike...
And a hoola hoop...
Savannah was a big help opening everyone's gifts!
Our sweet friend Brooke sent Savannah a Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer nose...such fun!
Later in the day...still in PJ's, with her ballet slippers, wearing helmet, on the bike...watching her new movie Toy Story 2!
Outside riding the bike, Savannah did not want to pedal...
Calvin was most interested in finding his fingers...
Here we are with Savannah on the bike...
And the afternoon ended with a game of catch using her new glove, Savannah called herself, "Savannah Freddie Freeman!"
Love and Merry Christmas to all,
Torrey, Dan, Savannah, and Calvin
at 9:10 PM