Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Last week - started rough - ended with a celebration!

Some of you may wonder where I've been....well turns out that last week I spent Sunday-Thursday at....

After being diagnosed with blood clots in my right arm and hand, I have so many things to be thankful for; family, friends, co workers, prayers, love, and a talented team of doctors, nurses, and staff at Piedmont who took such special care of me. I still have surgery ahead of me to remove the rib (1 out of 200 people have an extra cervical rib) and repair the artery but I am at home with all of the blood clots gone! I will be returning to work tomorrow and looking forward to getting back into a normal routine.

I got out of the hospital last Thursday and was thrilled to be able to celebrate Mom's birthday on Friday. It wasn't a crazy party but a low key get together filled with love and thankfulness. Here is Savannah with her birthday Grandma!

With love and gratitude,
Torrey, Dan, and Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment