Sunday, August 8, 2010

An IHOG (In Honor of Glavine) Celebration Weekend




The weekend in honor of Tom Glavine began with a luncheon Friday to induct him into the Braves Hall of fame! Above is a view from our table.

After a several great speeches and tributes, here is Tom making his acceptance Speech - of course I cried.



Here I am after the luncheon proudly displaying my #47 centerpiece that I got along side of the #47 on stage.



Friday night - Play Ball! After a 90 minute rain delay - here is Tom speaking to the fans at Turner Field after they retired his number.




Saturday night - time for a party - an IHOG party! Special thanks to my friend Jay for naming this great event and attending the party with a special gift for me - he knows my admiration for Tom!

Here is our table - of course proudly displaying the #47 centerpiece I got at the luncheon!


Charlotte and Anna Grace were in from Charleston for some IHOG fun!



Mom and Dan - in the IHOG spirit...


Elizabeth, Claudette, Billy, and Jimmy braved the hot temps to celebrate Glavine on the deck!


Love to all and Go Braves!
Torrey, Dan, and Baby Girl Linder




No comments:

Post a Comment